Termite Warning Signs | Phoenix Termite Control
Magic Pest offers the following signs that termites may be present in a home:
- Mud tubes (used by termites to reach a food source) on the exterior of the home.
- Soft wood in the home that sounds hollow when tapped.
- Darkening or blistering of wood structures.
- Cracked or bubbling paint.
- Small piles of feces that resemble sawdust near a termite nest.
- Discarded wings near doors or on windowsills, indicating swarmers have entered the home or swarmers themselves, which are often mistaken for flying ants.