Tempe Pest Control
If you live in the Tempe, Arizona area and are dealing with the nuisance of an out-of-control pest problem, then give Magic Pest Control a call!
Arizona has recently come under increasing pest invasions that are keen to disrupt our daily lives. We have seen increased bed bugs, cockroaches, mosquitos, scorpions, ants, bees, rodents, spiders, and termites, thanks to a favorable climate and breeding conditions. We also offer weed control services in the greater Tempe area!
We received an A+ from Angie’s List for our customer service and have many happy customer testimonials that recommend our services and have used them repeatedly when new problems arise.
Tempe Weed Control
Reliable and Punctual Tempe Weed Control Service you can trust! We help to keep your property weed-free!
Tempe Scorpion Control
Food is the scorpions prime motive. Since they are nocturnal they forage at night. They feed off all types of insects, pests and even mice at times. Scorpions have organs and hairs on their legs that detect sensitive vibration. This is how they catch their food. Because scorpions are predators they tend to return to the same area each night to hunt. They can withstand starvation for 4-5 months. If you control the scorpions food source, you control the scorpions.
We also offer delta dust for scorpion control!
- Scorpions are excellent at climbing but can’t climb glass. If your home is infested, put the scorpions in clean wide-mouthed jars. Make sure to pull all furniture away from walls and shake clothing before putting it on. Scorpions like to cling onto loose objects.
- Scorpions are blind to ultraviolet light and it makes them glow! At night time equip yourself with a black light and scorpion killer (or tweezers and a glass jar if you want to collect them).
- Routinely mow grass and keep an 18″ vegetative free perimeter around your home. Remove or clean any harborage.
- Use caulking and weather strip to seal up your home and its windows. Repair plumbing leaks and ventilate in areas where precipitation occurs.
- Make sure to get regular pesticide treatments! If you control the scorpions food you can control the scorpions.
- Ask about Averzion!
Tempe Rodent Control
Rodents have adapted to human trapping techniques by developing the ability to detect poisons and the know-how to chew through common traps.
Tempe Termite Control
The best form of protection is prevention, and termites are no exception to this rule. Please call us at (480) 418-6809 and stay a step ahead of rude termites.