Bee Control Gilbert / Phoenix Metro
If you live in Arizona, you deal with bees. It’s just a fact of life.
Unfortunately, you don’t know if you’re dealing with aggressive bees or non-aggressive bees until it’s too late. At Magic Pest Control, our technicians are certified and properly trained in safe, effective bee removal techniques. We offer same-day service, with a 1-year guarantee, at a fair price.
Bees can swarm in a matter of moments, making their way into your backyard or front yard within seconds of hearing them approach. In Arizona, bees tend to show the most activity in the late spring, summer and early fall months. This is when they are moving hives, protecting their queen, or searching for food to stockpile. Bee hives are no joke. The moment you see your first sign of a bee hive, call Magic Pest Control immediately.
Residential, Commercial, and HOA Bee Pest Control Services. Our bee control specialists have the equipment, training, and experience to handle all types of bee emergencies.
We provide prompt, professional pest control bids for Arizona managed properties, HOAs, and real estate transactions.
Magic Pest Control provides quality bee pest control and removal across the Valley. Our technicians are certified and properly trained in safe, effective bee removal techniques.
- Same day bee removal services
- 1 year guarantee of bee removal
- Free phone estimate
- Bee specialists have 5 to 30 years experience
- Family Owned and Operated
Bees can pose a serious health and safety risk to both people and animals. A single bee sting can be a painful inconvenience to some but to others who are more sensitive to its venom it can be a life-threatening event.
In recent years Africanized “killer” bees have become more common in parts of the United States and in Phoenix are in particular. Although the sting of a killer bee is no more potent that the sting of a traditional European bee, Africanized bees are more defensive that their European counterparts are more likely to swarm and thus tend to sting in large numbers.
If you have a bee problem around your residence or commercial properties don’t take the risk of waiting to see whether or not the bees are aggressive. Contact us to schedule an appointment.
What to do if you’ve been stung:
- Head to a safe indoor location.
- Gently remove the stinger if it’s still in the skin by using a flat object like a fingernail or credit card. Do not use an instrument that could pinch the stinger such as pliers since this will increase the amount of venom transferred from the stinger.
- Apply a cold compress to help with the pain and swelling.
- If you’ve been stung multiple times and /or are noticing unexpected physiological symptoms such as burning, excessive swelling, body rash, difficulty breathing, weakness, nausea or shock then seek immediate medical attention!
- Call poison control 1-800-222-1222 they will monitor every hour on the hour.
For More Information on Bees, Check Out Our Blog: Bee Blog
For more information about our bee control, removal and extermination services, please call us today at 480-654-5888.